How Do I Order?
* After placing a order, go into the interac e-transfer section of your online banking. Add "VanCity Organics" (without quotes) as the payee. The security question will be your "order #" and the answer will be provided to you upon your purchase. Then E-transfer the total amount to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you are not familiar with sending an email money transfer (etransfer) here is a quick tutorial: http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-etransfer/etransfer-detail
* A confirmation email will be sent once funds are confirmed & within 24 hours your tracking code will be sent.
* Your product(s) will be sent in double vacuum sealed packaging and is guaranteed to be scentless for your confidentiality
* All orders will be sent express within 1-3 business days with the exception of Newfoundland, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories. (For more details: XpressPost FAQs)
* Payment must be confirmed by 9am PST on a weekday, for same day shipping. If we receive your order and payment after 9am PST, your order will ship the next business day. (Business days refer to Monday-Friday).
* Shipping is free for all purchases with minimum value of $200 or more before taxes. For all purchases with total value under $200 there is a flat shipping rate of $17 CDN.
* All orders in Vancouver will be delivered by our mobile delivery service. Once payment is confirmed your order will arrive within 45 minutes. There is no extra fee for this service.
* Deliveries to the western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba) will arrive in 24-48hrs during business days. Deliveries to the rest of Canada arrive in 72hrs. All our packages come with a delivery guarantee,and package tracking. We guarantee the delivery of the product by evidence of the tracking number.
* We provide a money back GUARANTEE on all deliveries and verify order arrivals through Canada Post tracking.
VanCity Organics assumes No Responsibility for lost orders due to:
* Mistakes made by the postal offices
* Wrong address given by the customer
* Damage to order by postal service
* Expired PO BOX numbers